The Radford University Planetarium is an educational and entertaining resource offering a full complement of shows that will appeal to audiences of all ages and interests. The goal is to educate audiences about all things astronomical, from the ancient legends of the stars to current knowledge and future exploration of the stars.
- can accommodate up to 55 visitors at a time
- all shows are free and open to the public
- regular shows on Tuesday and Thursday at 4pm and 7pm, and Saturday morning at 10:30am (kid-centered on Saturdays)
- regular shows run throughout the regular semesters, but some summer shows will be posted on the planetarium website as they are confirmed
- parking is easy to find right next to the planetarium in the evenings and on the weekends
- check the planetarium webpage for a listing of the specific shows and show times
More to See in Radford
Come and enjoy some Mexican Food at El Charro. Our food is prepared fresh daily and our salsa is made from scratch using our own special recipe. Hours: 10 – 10, Mon through Fri 12 – 10 Sat 12 – 9 Sun
Jewelry sales and repairs.
St. Alban’s Sanatorium – A paranormal investigation site in Radford, VA. Please see our website for current events, paranormal investigation dates, background, ghost hunts and evidence.
Cooked outdoors style! 100% fresh hamburgers, hot dogs, bbq, shakes
Good rates with easy access to Radford University and restaurants. Please call for availability. 540-639-1664