The Radford University Planetarium is an educational and entertaining resource offering a full complement of shows that will appeal to audiences of all ages and interests. The goal is to educate audiences about all things astronomical, from the ancient legends of the stars to current knowledge and future exploration of the stars.
- can accommodate up to 55 visitors at a time
- all shows are free and open to the public
- regular shows on Tuesday and Thursday at 4pm and 7pm, and Saturday morning at 10:30am (kid-centered on Saturdays)
- regular shows run throughout the regular semesters, but some summer shows will be posted on the planetarium website as they are confirmed
- parking is easy to find right next to the planetarium in the evenings and on the weekends
- check the planetarium webpage for a listing of the specific shows and show times